Friday, October 06, 2006

Something New

This week I joined the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance. Check out the links to CFBA on the left. I look forward to helping promote Christian Fiction by reviews and getting the word out. (Okay, I'm also a little tickled I was able to install those two links on the blog the first try...it takes so little to please me some days)

Also, I found a new blog to follow. J. M. Hochstetler is starting her own publishing house. Joan is the author of two historicals, Native Son and Daughter of Liberty. She's blogging about some of the challenges and frustrations of the publishing world and what happens if your writing doesn't fit the current hot trends. Check her out at http://publishingdream.blogspot.com/

Also, two friends have begun blogging this week, Donna at http://layers-of-life.blogspot.com/ and CJ at http://whine-and-cheeze.blogspot.com/. Both are funny ladies.

As to an update on the WIP...It's over 5K words now, creeping along as my life swirls and crashes like the waves against the Oregon shoreline.

4 comments:

  1. Oo, you're going to love getting the books in the mail. CFBA is awesome. It's fun to read and then blog about the book. There are so many good books out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the book review group. Sounds like fun.

    Thanks for the plug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the plug from me too!
    Glad to hear the ms. is going so well--you'll be finished before you know it.
    I'd love to add you to my links, if I knew how to do it! HTML to me means, How to mess up Life in the PC world. Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the CFBA! If your friends want to join also, they are more than welcome!

    ReplyDelete