Monday, January 08, 2007

GOOOOOAAAAALLLL!!!!

Today's goal was to hit 50K words on the WIP. That would mean about 3500 words today, plus school, plus laundry, plus fielding phone calls from the shop.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL! I can hear the Brazillian football announcer in my head. Hee hee hee

I did it. This means more than 10K words added to the ms in the last week. I'm so stoked! A couple new scenes burst into my head as I worked Saturday and today, scenes that tie together the ones I've got laid out on the notecards.

Another interesting possibility has cropped up, which I hope to be able to tell you all about later. If you think of it, pray for me. I can't help but feel something is going to happen soon with my writing.

5 comments:

  1. I think so too!! 2007 is your year to get published!! Your counter line is moving toward the end FAST!!
    Tossing confetti----

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on reaching your goal! Awesome! =)

    Thanks for reading my interview and posting a comment. I really appreciate it! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 50K, YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY!!! What a huge milestone, congratulations! I love it when new possibilities crop up, it's way better than hitting a dead end. SOunds like you've hit your stride :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I KNOW something is going to happen soon with your writing. There is a reason why God has lit the fire under you to get your wordcount up and get your manuscript completed. I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Tam! I'm standing in line to get my copy signed. You know which one. (-;

    ReplyDelete