Thursday, March 15, 2007

What's Your Pirate Name?

In keeping with the Pirate Theme of this week's book review...try out your own Pirate Name.

My pirate name is:

Red Grace Kidd

Passion is a big part of your life, which makes sense for a pirate. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Get your own pirate name from
part of the network


  1. Hey Erica--just letting you know that I have a blog now---

    (Also, tell CJ)
    How's things?

    Miss ya'll.


  2. Dread Pirate Kidd--and evidently I'm a very reliable pirate!

    Fun quiz. Hey, did you see that episode of Wife Swap with that pirate family?

  3. I'm Iron Bess Flint

  4. Linda7:27 AM

    That was fun. I'm Mad Anne Rackham and I'm more than just a little bit crazy, but then you already knew that.

  5. Georgiana, I've not gotten into Wife Swap...real pirates? Good grief where do they find these people? LOL

    Linda...Your brother was a Rackham the quiz must work! LOL