Saturday, April 21, 2007

And the winner is....


The kids and I threw all the names of the contest entrants into my son's Day-glo orange hunting cap, and my daughter pulled out the winner.
I'm thrilled to announce that the winner of the Glass Roads/On the Write Path book package is...
NUTTER!
Congratulations to Nutter, she's won five great books. I'll get those in the mail to her as soon as possible.
Thank you to each of you who have stopped by, read the interviews and left comments. According to my handy dandy stat counter, traffic more than TRIPLED on the blog this week.
Thank you to Kathy Willis at Glass Road Public Relations for her help with this fun project. I look forward to working with Glass Road in the future.

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo Nutter! Was a fun week, Tam. Hope you get to run another of these interviews and reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nutter9:49 PM

    NO WAY! I never win ANYTHING... As my students say, "cool beans!" Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man, can I just be the lady in the picture?? :D

    ReplyDelete