The Friday Five: Kinds of flowers I planted in my garden today.
1) RED Geraniums (In the garden and in the flowerboxes I have hanging from the railing on my front porch.)
2) Red and white striped petunias. (In the flowerboxes with the red geraniums)
3) Kansas RED peony. (I couldn't pass it up when I saw the name.)
4) Stella d' Oro Lilies (I've always wanted some of those. Beautiful yellow flowers.)
5) Double petal red and white columbine. (I'd never seen it before and thought it was so beautiful.)
On a side note, I ordered FTD flowers to be delivered to my mom for Mother's Day. While online, I jumped through all the hoops of delivery address, filling out the card, billing address, credit card info, etc. Only to have the shopping cart wiped out when I clicked the "order" button. Frustrated, I decided to order by phone instead. Jumped through more hoops, but via phone this time with a really nice gal named Jennifer.
Guess how many floral arrangements were delivered to my mother today?
Happy HAPPY Mother's Day, Mom.