Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Tagged! 8 Random Things


Yesterday Georgiana tagged me. I've posted the rules here, and will tag some folks. :)

1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves

2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules

3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names

4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged, and to r ead your blog.
Okay, here's my random list.
a) I can tie a knot in a cherry stem inside my mouth, with no hands.
b) I will not step on a manhole cover, grating, or rainwater cover on the sidewalk.
c) Caffeine of any kind makes me levitate.
d) My cat is named Mittens, but we call her Pookie.
e) My favorite computer game is Big Kahuna Reef.
f) I ate an elk burger on Monday of this week.
g) I sing alto (very alto)
h) I have all the books written by Dick Francis with the exception of the biography of Lester Piggot.
I'm tagging:
CJ
Donna
Vicki
Kevin
Bonnie
Stephanie
Linda
and
Cath
Some of these folks don't have blogs, so I'm going to ask them to reply and leave their eight random things here. :)

8 comments:

  1. If you're levitating, I'm drinking the wrong stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, here goes...

    1. We lived in six different states during the first seven years of our marriage. Lots of packing.

    2. I took my plants with me each time we moved, my honey loves me a lot!

    3. I prefer dogs to cats, but at present we have two cats.

    4. I love the color pink.

    5. I love Awana Sparkies, I teach first graders.

    6. My favorite month is May. I look at all the flowers in the county and then basically buy the same kinds to plant every year.

    7. I love to cross stitch.

    8. I was a submarine officer's wife for three years, we're still married, he's just not in the Navy any more.

    There you go, Erica, 8 things not everyone knows about me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I've done it. Look at my blog and see the weirdness that is Pastor Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just to get me to start blogging again, isn't it? Okay, I'll play but I'm not sure I KNOW eight people.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, we need further explanation on letter a!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tagged by you and Donna. Already played this game on Yahoo 360. That tag was 10 items.

    http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-rcv_G3g5fqcUQzFAQPX3LlxlOw--?cq=1&tag=games

    Scroll down to 10 Items.

    Tying a cherry stem with your tongue? That must look quite impressive on your CV (-; LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, you started it... at least for me anyway. And I thank you for it. Most of the people I tagged have actually responded! To quote Sally Fields, "They like me! They really, really like me!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL a further explanation of "a"...I'll demonstrate at the ACFW conference in September. ;)

    ReplyDelete