Monday, July 23, 2007

A happy surprise :)


Today my friend Georgiana tagged me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger. Big Grin, Happy Me.
I went into the world of blogging with much trepidation. Didn't know the first thing about setting up a template, inserting links, or even how to post photos. But I'm so glad I jumped in.
I've 'met' some totally awesome people, including the BEST CRIT GROUP EVER. (I know, I'm shouting, but it really is the best ever and if it weren't for blogging, we might never have hooked up.)
I'm going to pass along the tag to some girls I think are totally rockin' girl bloggers.
CJ for The Compost Heap and for Whine and Cheeze (if you haven't read this one, it is hysterical!)
Donna (Insert nag here to update the blog.)
(Kevin, I'd tag you, but the pink girlie tag would look silly on your blog.)
Blog on, girls. (And Kevin)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for being a great crit buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, cool! Thanks, Erica.

    But now I have to figure out how to get that little thingy to show up on my blog. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Like Sally, I have no idea how to get the cute award to my blog, but it's a good thought.

    And, oh--no, nag necessary---I blogged yesterday with a picture and everything.

    ReplyDelete