Monday, September 03, 2007

Blog Award!


“This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you’ve been awarded please pass it on to 7 others who you feel are deserving of this award.”
My crit partner Georgiana has bestowed upon me the honor of the Nice Matters Award. What a sweetie!
I'm going to nominate:
CJ who blogs about life, art, and weebles.
Linda A., my dear SIL who doesn't have a blog but is so faithful to read here.
Kaye, one of my crit partners who blogs such wonderful things about writing that have helped me a TON!
April P. who blogs about life in my beloved Kansas.
Rachel who blogs about the writing life.
Sally who blogs about Christian Fiction, the writing life, and household tips. May you settle into your new Kansas home quickly!
Donna who blogs when I tag her. LOL
Blog on, girls!

4 comments:

  1. It's an honor and a pleasure to have you for a friend, even if you aren't a Heathen (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thanks, Erica. That's really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray for blogging friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Erica! And right back at ya!

    ReplyDelete