This week's Friday Five:
Favorite Board Games
1. Pay Day. Have you ever played a marathon game of Pay Day?
2. Yahtzee. My husband is so good at this game.
3. Farkle. My daughter is SO good at this dice game!
4. Apples to Apples Bible Edition. Some of the combinations my kids put in this game makes me wonder about their spiritual education! LOL But at least we learned that beards were fun!
5. Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit DVD edition. My son and I play this on the sly, when my daughter, who is the QUEEN of all things LOTR, is busy. Otherwise, she plays with us and smokes us in about six moves.
What about you? Do you have favorite board games? Any you really HATE? (For me the NO WAY I'M GONNA PLAY THAT games are Sorry and Aggravation.)