Monday, September 17, 2007

Last Minute Conference Prep....





T-minus 42 hrs and counting. I can't believe it's getting so close!


List of things to do:


Go to the bank.

Swing by the store.

Pack

Organize my carry-on.

Print boarding passes.


Top five things I'm looking forward to the most:


1: The workshops and classes.


2: Meeting new people.


3: Five days of no school or bookwork.


4: Rooming with Steph and the Stowaway.


5: Meeting my crit partners in REAL LIFE!


I did give myself a manicure today, so I can check that off my to do list.


T-minus 42 hrs. I am so excited!

4 comments:

  1. Have an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting so excited--less than two days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knock their socks off! I'll be waiting to hear all about it

    PS Wish I was coming. Couldn't resist (-;

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I can't believe we're so close! I think I'm borrowing your last minute list.

    ReplyDelete