Saturday, October 27, 2007

38 questions


1.Name one person who made you laugh last night? CJ. She just slays me.


2. What were you doing at 0800? If it was AM, I was peering at the clock wondering if I could squeeze out five more minutes of sleep before I had to get up...and nope, I couldn't. If it was PM, I was at a reception at church for David Roberson, who is shipping out with the U.S. Marine Corps today.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Just coming in from the Ladies' Fall Luncheon at church.

4. What happened to you in 2006? I got to meet CJ in real life. And her Young One too!
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? OOO, I'll play CJ's blog tag.
6. How many beverages did you have today? Since it is only noon, not that much. Two glasses of water at the luncheon and a diet coke from Burger King.

7. What color is your hairbrush? Gray
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Diet Coke from Burger King.
9. Where were you last night? At the reception, then home.
10. What color is your front door? Green
11. Where do you keep your change? I keep it in my purse, then when I clean out my purse, I usually have about five dollars worth of change which I divide between my kids' piggy banks. (Which aren't piggies at all, but are in fact Dalmatians.)
12. What’s the weather like today? Gorgeous fall weather, crisp, sunny and perfect.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Strawberry
14. What excites you? Writing a really good chapter.

15. Do you want to cut your hair? Always.
16. Are you over the age of 25? I am 29.95 plus shipping and handling.
17. Do you talk a lot? I don't think I talk too much. But some people think I talk too much. Do you think I talk too much? I've heard it said from time to time I talk too much, but what's too much, right? I mean, really, it's hard to quantify too much...
18. Do you watch the O.C.? Nope, never.
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, my nephew, Sophomore and football player extrordinaire.
20. Do you make up your own words? Yes.
21. Are you a jealous person? Sometimes

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Ann

23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kaye.

24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? Don't have caller ID, so I don't know.
25. What does the last text message you received say? "nite" from CJ.
26. Do you chew on your straw? No, but I've been known to wind one up and pop it.
27. Do you have curly hair? Yup, and lots of it.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Church in the morning, I think.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? Gonna plead the fifth amendment here and not incriminate anyone.
30. What was the last thing you ate? Chinese food at the luncheon.
.31. Will you get married in the future? Nope. I've got the pick of the litter now. And I don't want to housebreak another one.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? The Legend of Zorro, but only because it is the ONLY movie I can remember watching in the last two weeks.

33. Is there anyone you like right now? My Dear Husband.
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? Today at the luncheon, washed up the serving dishes myself.
35. Are you currently depressed? Nope
36. Did you cry today? Nope.
37. Why did you answer and post this? I like to play with CJ and it was on her blog.
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey. Does anyone want to play?

4 comments:

  1. I love your answers! I'm all over them. Gonna have to wear two cowboy hats to fit my big swelled head (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?! A gray brush and a green door? Are you making this stuff up? HAHA. Love your answers! Can't believe you didn't tag people...booooooooooooooo......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine's posted over on Facebook . . .

    BTW, love the $29.95 plus shipping & handling answer--LOLOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete