The Friday Five:
Today is Black Friday (Which always has bad overtones, but is good for business, I guess.) Thanksgiving is past, Christmas looms. It's time to make that list and check it twice. So in honor of the shopping spectacular, this week's Five is:
Five things I want for Christmas (In no particular order).
1. A National Championship for the Kansas Jayhawks Football Team and the Round Mound of Mangino. I love that man. He's built like a Spalding Basketball.
2. A National Championship for the Kansas Jayhawks Basketball Team. (Though I am willing to wait until my birthday for this one.)
3. My Mother-in-law to have a good Christmas and to be able to hold off chemotherapy for as long as possible.
4. One of my books to find a home at some spectacular publishing house. Trust me, if one of my books finds a home, I'll consider that publishing house to be spectacular.
5. A happy, healthy family, with stronger bonds of love and faith than ever.
How about you? Do you have a wish-list for Christmas?