Tuesday, November 13, 2007

An Update



As per Georgiana's request, I'm updating you on my NaNo progress.
Um...
None!
Two days of family issues, errands, recovering from the bookkeeping fiasco, and a trip to the doctor's office for me have precluded any NaNo work. So I am behind!
The good news is: My bloodwork looked great today! My overall cholesterol is down by SIXTY points! Woohoo! My blood sugar levels were good, and my good cholesterol was up while the bad was down. I'd even lost a little weight. I don't have to go back to be checked for four months. :)
By then, NaNo will be over...and hopefully the entire first draft of this novel.


5 comments:

  1. The health news is fantastic! Congratulations! As to Nano, don't sweat the small stuff and don't stuff the small sweat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for good health! Glad to hear it, even if the Nano is stalled for the moment. Hey, you got more words pounded out than you would have without Nano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had good health news!
    I got a bit behind in my word count for nano over the weekend... but I've had a pretty productive couple of days and hopefully I'll get caught back up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've tried to post a couple of times today--Blogger snafus of some kind. Great news about your tests. You need you health for the long-term writing and being a mommy, so hang in there. Your mss. will be waiting =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, congrats on that doctor stuff. :) I guess NaNoWriMo is behind me. I haven't done a thing and with family coming in this weekend, I'd be spittin' in the wind to even try. But I got a good start so... I'll leave it at that.

    Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete