Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmassy Friday Five or 23, whatever....

1. WRAPPING PAPER OR GIFT BAGS? Either.


2. REAL OR FAKE TREE? I have an artificial tree.


3. WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE? The weekend after Thanksgiving usually...though this year it was a week later.


4. WHEN DO YOU TAKE THE TREE DOWN? The day after Christmas ususally.


5. DO YOU LIKE EGG NOG? Blech!


6. FAVORITE GIFT RECEIVED AS A CHILD? Breyer Horses.


7. DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE? Yes! I have six in my living room right now.


8. HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? My husband. Though my teenage daughter is getting harder to buy for, mostly because she always says she doesn't need anything! GRRR!


9. EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? Myself! :)


10. WORST CHRISTMAS GIFT YOU EVER RECEIVED? When I was about fifteen, I got a baby doll from a relative.


11. MAIL OR EMAIL CHRISTMAS CARDS? BOTH!


12. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE? A Christmas Carol with Alastair Sim.


13. WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS? This year I bought gifts before Thanksgiving.


14. HAVE YOU EVER RECYCLED A CHRISTMAS PRESENT? I once took a gift my husband received to a white elephant party.


15. FAVORITE THING TO EAT AT CHRISTMAS? Waffles on Christmas morning.


16. CLEAR LIGHTS OR COLORED LIGHTS ON THE TREE? Clear.


17. FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG? Joy to the World.


18. TRAVEL AT CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME? We stay home. Since I'm now the company bookkeeper, there is too much to do the last week of the year for me to be going anywhere. And we like to have people over on New Year's Day.


19. CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER? Oh yeah.


20. ANGEL OR STAR ON THE TREE TOP? Right now, nothing. Our star broke awhile back and we haven't found one we like as well yet.


21. OPEN THE PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR MORNING? Christmas Morning.


22. MOST ANNOYING THING THIS TIME OF YEAR? Political commercials from Presidential candidates.


23. WHAT DO YOU LOVE MOST ABOUT CHRISTMAS? Thinking about the real reason for Christmas.


MERRY CHRISTMAS! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Season!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I was looking for the Friday Five, what a surprise. Might "borrow" this for the Heap(-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up with everyone NOT liking NOG??? Am I the only one who loves her nog? Perhaps you have a discerning palette =) I can't believe someone gave you a baby doll at 15!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can never remember all the Reindeer nor the seven dwarfs. I can barely remember my kids' names :-)
    Sounds like winter wonderland up your way. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CresceNet5:52 AM

    Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

    ReplyDelete