Saturday, December 01, 2007

Happy December!


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! We're in the throes of a major winter storm.
Thursday evening, we put up our Christmas tree and set out the Nativity sets. I love Nativity sets. I have china ones, wooden ones, cloth ones, a set where all the characters are teddy bears, and two minute sets made of resin.
December also means inventory at the business. It was about 5 above zero while we counted. I'm thankful for the new climate controlled warehouse and can't wait until ALL the lumber is housed there. Counting in the bitter cold makes my toes hurt!
I'm hoping to get back to the writing soon. It's been over a week and it just feels wrong not to be working on something.

2 comments:

  1. Ja, that shure looks like good sleddin' weather. You betcha. Is James planning on building a 2 story snowman like the one we saw on the way to Stillwater?

    And you have been working on something. Cleaning, decorating, inventory, tickets, payroll, taxes. There are only so many hours in a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you'll get back to writing eventually. December is full of things to take our attention away from the routine things.

    Is that a picture of your snow? Glad we didn't get any here. I'm not ready for it yet.

    ReplyDelete