Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tagged!


I got tagged for the One Book Meme by Carla Stewart. Thanks, Carla!


1. One book that changed your life. Arabian Cow Horse by John Richard Young. I must've read this book thirty times as a kid. The relationship between Don Revere and his father, Mike, is wonderful.


2. One book that you have read more than once. I've read so many books over, it's hard to choose just one, but I will say To The Hilt by Dick Francis.


3. One book you would want on a desert island. My John MacArthur study Bible.


4. Two books that made you laugh. The Complete Calvin and Hobbes and Honey Do, Inc. by Georgiana Daniels. This one isn't published (YET) but it is knock-down funny.


5. One book that made you cry. Where The Red Fern Grows. I bawled my eyes out.


6. One book you wish you'd written. Longshot by Dick Francis.


7. One book you wish had never been written. There are a lot of stinky books out there, but I don't think I could point one out that I personally wish hadn't been written.


8. Two books you are currently reading.Captain Sir Richard Francis Burton by Edward Rice and The Reluctant Smuggler by Jill Elizabeth Nelson.


9. One book you've been meaning to read. Pride and Prejudice.


10. Five people that I tag: You all are good at tagging yourself. Just drop me a line here and let me know so I can read your answers.

2 comments:

  1. Erica, thanks for playing the tag game. I had no idea you were a Dick Francis fan. I have read every single one--some of them more than once. The funny thing is, my hubby read them, and on the plane trip back from England (in 1988) he handed me one and said I might like it. I devoured it and every one I could get my hands on. Now, I am dying to go back to england and see some the racecourses, the heaths where the morning exercises are done, etc. It's amazing what you learn in these silly memes. Hope you are having a great writing week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, this looks like a fun one! I've been meaning to read P&P too. And thanks for the Honey Do compliment--it means a lot =)

    ReplyDelete