Thursday, January 31, 2008

Topsy Turvy


I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached. Today I was all set to get end of month bookwork done then dive into writing, and at 9:45 the phone rang. I'd forgotten an appointment made last week.
So I bundled up myself and the kids (-2 degrees out) and hightailed it up the highway to a friend's farm where I taught a class on writing biographical sketches. The class went great and we had a nice lunch and visit afterwards. The kids played on the snowdrifts (higher than my head) and visited the horses.
I got home and did bookwork, and now my mind is mush.
Tomorrow I'll write...really.

2 comments:

  1. Linda9:13 PM

    This picture reminds me of Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's just like that, isn't it? What's that old song, "Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again." I hate when I lose the momentum I had going. Teaching the class sounds like a very worthwhile endeavor, though. Happy writing!

    ReplyDelete