Saturday, February 02, 2008

And the winner is....



The Day-glo orange hat came out of the closet, the names went in, and James pulled out the name of our winner. Drumroll Please!........The winner of Reluctant Smuggler by Jill Nelson is....
DONNA! (Who can now quit saying she never wins anything on my blog.)
Congratulations! I'll get the book in the mail to you this week.
On The Write Path will be giving away more books in the near future. Get your names in the hat and get your hands on some of the best Christian Fiction out there.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Donna! I prayed for you. Heathen prayers really work. (-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! That is a very good surprise. (You sure this contest wasn't fixed??? :) )

    I'm sure I'll enjoy the book. And yes, now I will stop saying I never win anything on your blog.

    Thanks for the Heathen prayers, CJ.

    ReplyDelete