Wednesday, February 27, 2008

An experiment

Click to Mix and Solve

A little experiment. I love JigZone puzzles. For a long time, I worked the puzzle of the day every day. Now I drop in when I have a few minutes to kill. (More like when I am procrastinating about writing the next scene.)

They have an imbed feature, so I'm going to try it here. Visit and check out all the cool puzzles.


  1. Waahh! It won't load for me. The tots and me were doing this today too, only not on the computer. There's something fun about princess puzzles.

  2. Cool feature! I used to play over there too

  3. Another wonderful procrastination tool. :-)

  4. This looks like fun. I would love to hop over there, but I'm madly preparing for Mount Hermon. I will reward myself when I get back with a day of puzzles :-)