Friday, March 21, 2008

The Friday Five



This week's Friday Five is:
Five Things I Got For My Birthday:
1. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium on DVD
2. A dozen roses from my beloved
3. A cake made by my daughter
4. A card made by my son (and he did the laundry!)
5. Dinner out with my beloved.
6. (BONUS) I got three new crowns installed.
7. (DOUBLE BONUS) The Jayhawks advanced to the second round of the tournament, and the Kansas State Wildcats did too. :)
What was/is your favorite birthday gift?

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you were the Queen for the day . . . as well you should be.
    My favorite birthday gift came three years ago when my hubby and I celebrated with our neighbors at a favorite restaurant. The jazz singer came to our table and sang "What a Wonderful World." Magic dust filled the air. Food, friends, and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for kids doing laundry! That's a huge treat. Glad you had a good birthday. Can't think of a memorable birthday present, other than sleeping in this last year =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great day.

    Favorite gift? Himself gave me a cowboy hat. Sweet of him to indulge my inner cowboy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! And three crowns. Um, wow.

    My favorite b-day gift? Always books.

    ReplyDelete