Friday, April 11, 2008

The Friday Five


This week's Friday five will hopefully answer Carla's question about WADS. :)
Five great things about my crit group girls.
1. They are Dazzlingly Clever. (I vote for t-shirts too.)
2. The smell gooooooood.
3. They ding me on overuse of words. Like Leather, or even LIKE! LOL
4. They, too suffer from WADS.
5. They let me whine and fuss and snark my way through the first fifty pages of my WIP without telling me to stop being a dill weed doofus and suck it up and write.
Love you, gals!

5 comments:

  1. WADS. :-D Too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure none of us get away with anything! LOL, we smell goooood!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for clearing that up, Erica . . . about the Word Attachment Disorder Syndrome. Hope your first support group meeting went well and no one got sick from the doh-nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for DCCPs! Now if one of them would actually buckle down and get to writing, her two beloved DCCPs might actually be able to help her get her manuscript finished by deadline!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW . . .

    YOU SMELL GOOOOOOOOOOD!

    ReplyDelete