Wow, where did the week go?
This week's Friday Five:
Because we're prepping for college courses this summer, today's Friday Five is: Five Memories from College
I attended Calvary Bible College in Kansas City and graduated with a degree in Secondary Education - Social Studies, in 19youdon'tneedtoknowhowoldIam.
1. Spotlighting- take a pizza delivery/cop light and shine it at a streetlamp. The light will go off. The goal is to get all the lights on a street out before the first one comes on again.
2. Tony Evans of The Urban Alternative preaching through the entire book of Romans in twenty minutes one chapel period.
3. When a girl in my dorm accidentally dyed her hair pink. (She was trying a henna rinse for the first time...and she already had strawberry blonde hair.)
4. Burning sulfur rocks in the chemistry room (without permission). The next class came in to the aroma of rotten eggs. Thanks, Kris U. for a fun time.
5. Meeting and falling in love with my dear husband, Peter, who tries to keep me out of trouble but with little result. He's a saint.
The picture is the one I'm using as a template for my new heroine, Clara Bainbridge. Thanks to Kaye Dacus, I find it easier to write when I have photos of my characters.
Also, we pitched names in the day-glo hunting cap and DONNA is the winner of Embrace Me and Bella by Lisa Samson. I'll get them in the mail on Tuesday.