This week's Friday Five:
Five things I did for Mother's Day:
1. I saw Norman Lear's copy of the Declaration of Independence. It's worth about 8 million dollars and is actually older than the handwritten copy with all the signatures on it. Pretty Cool!
2. Went to Ft. Snelling. The picture is me with my daughter and nephew atop the roundhouse tower. You can see the Commandant's House behind us.
3. Brunch at church. Annual tradition.
4. Stopped by my MIL's to see how she was doing and to wish her a happy Mother's Day.
5. Out to lunch with my beloved husband and children, then off to Best Buy where I got a really cool Mother's Day gift. I'm watching The Two Towers on it right now. :)