Wednesday, May 07, 2008

It SHIPPED!



Hee hee hee! Just got an email confirmation that my latest purchase from amazon.com: Revision & Self-Editing by James Scott Bell, has shipped!

Good thing I'm 'between mss' at the moment, since I said I wouldn't read a craft book while I was trying to write. Also timely, I'll be doing revisions on the latest manuscript very soon.

Anyone else order this book? I'm a big JSB fan. Not only is he an amazing writer and writing teacher (His book, Plot and Structure, is terrific) but he's also willing to be silly in front of 500 women by singing a ridiculous song at Sunday morning worship at last year's conference, and he's humble enough to sit in on several classes during the conference...a guy who could teach all the classes offered.

4 comments:

  1. Those are the best kind of people to learn from! Have fun reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, another one to put on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like this is perfect timing for you. I agree--JSB is both a great teacher and humble about learning. I know in the world of writing you never full arrive! Best to you with the revisions. And thanks again for the Jane Kirkpatrick book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hadn't heard about this book! How long has it been out? And oh, looky--I just got some birthday money today. May have to run to B&N tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete