Thursday, May 01, 2008

WOOHOO! PAR-TAY!


Today I finished my WIP! WOOHOO!!!!! With 140 days until the conference, I finished the first of two books I want to pitch there. Happy dance, happy dance.
Now I'll let it sit for a few days while I work on another proposal. Then I'll start the editing process for the new book and send it to my Dazzlingly Clever Crit Partners who will help me whip it into even better shape.
Ah...feels good to have this one done. You can't know how I struggled with the ending!
And while I'm posting, I'd like to announce the winner of A Mending At The Edge by Jane Kirkpatrick. We've put the names in the Day-glo Orange Hunting Cap and pulled out the winner's name.
It's....
CARLA STEWART!!!
Congratulations!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is super awesome. I can't wait to read it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing your WIP. That is truly worthy of a celebration. And thanks to the one who pulled my name from the hat! Jane Kirkpatrick is a fine lady and the most incredible writer, so I'm looking forward to this book. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete