This week's Friday Five:
Five things I wanted to be when I grew up:
1. A nurse. (Addicted to Cherry Ames books as a kid. Those and Sue Barton.)
2. A vet. I couldn't think of anything better from the time I was five to the time I was about twelve.
3. A teacher. This one I actually managed to pull off. Got a degree in secondary education and taught jr high and high school history. Now I teach my two kidlets at home.
4. A cowboy. Mostly because I wanted my own horse, and this was one occupation where a horse is a necessity.
5. A mom. Got my wish there too.
What about you? What did you wanna be when you grew up?