Friday, June 27, 2008

The Friday Five


Last week my DH took me and the kids to see Kung Fu Panda. We really enjoyed it. So here are my five favorite lines from KFP.
1. You had the noodle dream!
2. We do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.
3. I see you've found the Peach Tree of Wisdom.
4. Turtle "There is no such thing as bad news. There is only news."
Shi Fu "Tai Lung has escaped from jail."
Turtle: "That is bad news."
5. Ski-doosh!
And there are so many more. If you haven't seen this movie, go! It's hilarious.

4 comments:

  1. We too Himself, our second degree black belt, to see the movie. It turned out to be better than I thought it would. My favorite line from the fantasy Dragon Warrior: There is no charge for awesomeness or attractiveness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and in English that would be we took Himself

    ReplyDelete
  3. The movie is on my list of things to do with my grandson who is staying with us next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We saw this a few weeks ago and really enjoyed it! My daughter's favorite line is something about the past is the past, and the future is the future, but today is a gift and that is why we call it the present.

    ReplyDelete