Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Specs

Today I got a new pair of specs. :) They're a little smaller and a lot lighter than my other pair.

It sure was easy to pick out my new pair. The eye doctor had a wall full of frames, but since I don't like boxy little plastic square lenses, and I don't like the teensy, dime-sized lenses that are popular today, that narrowed the selection down to two pairs that were round and large enough not to make me go bonkers when I looked up and down while at the computer. And one of those pairs was pink. That's all it took. I now have a pair of bronz-ish wire-framed glasses big enough to see through. :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank Gawd you didn't pick the pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I think you should upload a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just know you're gonna regret not getting the pink ones.

    ReplyDelete