Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Halfway!



Yay! Today marked the halfway point in my current WIP. Not only that, but I got to shoot someone. (In the book!)
Thanks to my crit partners, knowing I needed to check in with them tonight as to my word-count, I kept my curvy patoot in the chair at my MIL's and wrote until I reached my goal for the day.
Also, since this is Wednesday, I'm going to report how I'm doing on the weight loss thing. This week, I've lost three pounds. :) Woohoo! This is especially good since I was yo-yoing these past couple weeks, up a few, down a few, up a few, well, you get the idea. I think my body got over the initial shock of changing my diet and doing more exercise and decided to be a little stubborn.
Good news, I feel better than I have in a long time. I can walk 2 miles in 45 minutes and not want to die. My clothes are getting looser, and I can comfortably cross my legs for the first time in a long time. Baby steps. :)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your little victories! Let's cross our legs to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on all your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Skinny people just don't understand how important that crossing the legs thing is! I'm almost there too!

    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! You really are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on bringing out the gun. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do! Same for the weight loss. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete