Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Remembering Kristy



Today we remember our sister-in-Christ, Kristy Dykes, who went home to be with her Savior last night after a long battle with cancer.

I met Kristy at the Florida Christian Writer's Conference in 2005. She was vibrant, gracious, and encouraging. Kristy had a passion for writing, for edification of believers, and sharing how God's love made everything in her life sweeter.

Please remember to pray for her family in the coming days and weeks. They are rejoicing that Kristy has been healed and now stands before the Lord she loves.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't ever meet Kristy, but I know I would have loved her. She will be missed by so many. Praying for those who grieve her death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never met her either, but I remember her cheerful emails. She must have been a special woman.

    ReplyDelete