Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday weigh in and WIP.


Another week is zipping by. I'm counting the hours until Friday evening when I can go pick up my kids from camp. I miss them terribly!
Yesterday saw some progress on the novel, but I had to stop when I got to a part that needed a little more composting. Today I'm playing the wag from writing. Bookwork in the early morning kept me busy, then a quick trip to check on my ailing MIL, and in an hour or so, I'm heading out on a delivery with my DH. It's been ages since the two of us went on a delivery alone together. We're heading into Amish country to connect with some of our customers.
The picture is another of Dana Delaney from Tombstone, that I think better captures the character of Clara from my novel.
As to the weigh-in, I lost a pound this week. Not a lot, but at least the scale moved in the right direction. Thirty-four pounds over all.
At the time of this posting, the counter is only a couple hours away from going under the 50 day mark until the ACFW conference. Time's flying!

2 comments:

  1. Everything is ticking down. Conference, your novel and the scale. Congrats to you on your tenaciousness. Love Clara's ladidah ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 34 pounds?! Hope you have a nametag on when you pick me up at the airport, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete