My Five Favorite Leading Men:
1. John Wayne: Is there anyone better than the Duke?
2. Cary Grant: From Arsenic and Old Lace to North by Northwest, I don't think I've ever seen a Cary Grant movie I didn't love.
3. Sam Elliot: It's the voice...and the way he just IS a cowboy.
4. Spencer Tracy: I adored him in Father of the Bride and Father's Little Dividend.
5. Sean Connery: The voice? Maybe. The Eyebrow? Maybe. The "I'm the toughest man on earth and what are you going to do about it?" attitude...definitely!
So? Who are your favorite leading men?