Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wed WI

Okay, I got on the scale three times just to make sure, and each time it said the same thing.

I'm down four pounds this week for a total of 42. How cool is that???



I'm back to being able to exercise now that my foot is healed up. Yesterday most of my walking came during shopping with my daughter. I found something to wear for the ACFW awards banquet. Whew. I've been looking for a long time without finding anything that really worked.

Even cooler is that it is in a size I haven't worn since my oldest was an infant. :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to you! You should have your own commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Congratulations, that is super cool. And to have the shopping out of the way is an extra bonus =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Erica! That's impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the weight loss AND finding the perfect outfit. Can't wait to see you in Minneapolis.

    ReplyDelete