Saturday, September 06, 2008

Color Meme


1. What is your current favorite color? Red.
2. Had your favorite color changed over the years? Yes, when I was a kid, I loved blue, then switched to green when I was about 18. Now I love red.
3. Is your current favorite color one that is currently trendy? Since it is a primary color, I don't think it ever really goes out of style, but the current really trendy colors aren't me at all. Brown, teal, burgundy...ugh...not me.
4. What is your favorite color combination? Red and black.
5. Is that combination a popular one? ummm ... no.
6. What is your favorite way of using color? I like color on my walls, and I love color in flowers.
7. What colors look good on you? According to my husband, red and black. :)
8. What colors look bad on you? Yellow, lime green, pastels. Anything white because I'm bound to get something on it right away.
9. Do you wear colors that don’t look good on you just because you like them? Nope.
10. What is your favorite neutral color? Tan.
How about you? Care to take a stab at the Color Meme?

2 comments:

  1. I guess I would be in the pastels camp. I like pinks, blues, greens.

    And hey, I love your new picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Borrow your meme so I'd have something to blog for Mon. (-:

    I agree with Linda. Great picture

    ReplyDelete