This week's Friday Five is:
Five things in or on my nightstand.
1. My TBR Pile. This teetering stack rises and falls depending on the mail from CFBA. Right now the pile is pretty small. I'm reading Virginia Lanier's A Bloodhound to Die For at the moment.
2. Alarm clock. I rarely need my alarm clock, since my husband has one and usually sets his, but sometimes I have to get up before him, so the evil, red numbered squawk box comes in handy.
3. Coconut-Lime-Verbena lotion from Bath and Body Works. Love that smell.
4. In the top drawer I have three glasses cases. This is ridiculous because I never use them, but every time you get a new pair of glasses from the eye doc, they give you a case for them. I wear my glasses from the moment I get up to the moment I go to bed, so overnight, they sit on top of my nightstand. Why I keep the ugly plaid cases is a mystery to me.
5. The most important thing: The TV Remote. I am the QUEEN of the remote, lightning fast with the channel button, sultaness of surfing.
How about you? What do you keep by the bed?