This week's Friday Five is:
Five Random Thoughts about me
1. I love bubble baths. But only when it is cold outside. In the summer it's showers only.
2. When I get sick, I have a 'feel good' blanket that I want with me. It's one I have had since I was a kid, and it only gets pulled out of the closet when someone is sick.
3. I don't know how to use most of the features on my nifty little digital camera. The DH likes to mess with the buttons and try all the gizmos, but I just want to point and click.
4. I like Fiber One Key Lime Yogurt. As a life-long yogurt hater, this was a big thing for me. It's really yummy!
5. I love flowering crab trees in the spring, especially the pink ones. My DH just planted three flowering crabs for me--two pink and one white. Isn't he sweet?
How about you? Any random thought whizzing around your head?