Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wed WI




Okay, my goal was to maintain during conference week and not regress so far that I wanted to DIE when I got home and got on the scale. I'm happy to report that even though I ate a WHOLE slice of cheesecake and a filet mignon that was amazing (hey, it was the awards banquet...A girl deserves a little treat after all that STRESS!) that this week I was only up one pound.
Time to get back on the program, walk some more instead of sitting in classes, eat more salads and veggies again, and make sure I'm drinking plenty of fluids.
I posted the above pictures to remind myself that I'm making progress. The one on the bottom was taken one year ago when I was at my heaviest. The one on the top was taken last week.
Yay for progress! Even I can see it!

9 comments:

  1. The before and after pictures are amazing. You've done great! I'm so proud of you. And you did deserve to enjoy every bite of that awards dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great before/after! You did really well by only going up one pound. I went up a full THREE. Oy. But who could resist all the goodies? I learned a lot from you in this area last week, and I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on such a roll! It is so fun to see these good things happening for you. You have worked long and hard to get where you are this week, in both the writing and weight loss area! I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy10:35 PM

    Your before and now pics are amazing! You look great and are doing so well...I really need to follow suit! Congrats on your book also! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In the immortal words of Billy Crystal, "You look mahhhhhhhvelous."

    I haven't been brave enough to go to WW yet, which is bad, since next week, I'm switching to a Sunday meeting, so I'll only have a few days between weigh-ins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the B/A photos. Now that's encouragement and your determination is awesome. Keep up the good work, in writing and weight. And congratulations on your win and new contract.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Erica! I saw the difference immediately in your new photos of your winning conference. I realize I haven't seen you for awhile so the changes was way evident to me...and I want to congratulate you on this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Erica! I saw the difference immediately in your new photos of your winning conference. I realize I haven't seen you for awhile so the changes was way evident to me...and I want to congratulate you on this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, Joy! It has been a long time. I heard you spoke at Coffee and Friends this last week.

    We'll have to get together sometimes, just the girls, and chat. I'd like that a lot.

    ReplyDelete