Thursday, September 25, 2008

Yearbook Yourself

Okay, my friend Georgiana showed me this last week. How hilarious. You can try it yourself at http://www.yearbookyourself.com/ Jump over to G's blog and see hers. They are soooo funny!














1950'a me. Love the pearls. Don't love the Jay Leno chin so much.
1960's shellac'd hair. Looks like a football helmet. Go Vikes!
Marsha Brady Anyone?
Don't laugh. I've had this hair before!
Remember the 80's? Big hair, big shoulder pads, lots of polka dots...blech.
And now you know what I look like as a blonde. Nope, I don't think so either!

7 comments:

  1. AHHH!!!! I love it--this is great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearls the quintessential accessory to wear while cleaning house! Love the 'fro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me wonder what your real graduation picture looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Marsha Brady hair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good times, good times.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah . . . so that's how it works . . .

    ReplyDelete