Thursday, October 16, 2008

Concrete Evidence


*************************************************************************
Today is an exciting day at our place. Bill McCann and his crew are here pouring the driveway. Yay to no more thrown rocks by the snowblower. Double yay to not having to rake them up in the spring out of the grass and put them back on the driveway. Bill and his men are top-notch, highly recommended. They've poured a lot of concrete for us over the years and they put on quite a show.

4 comments:

  1. That will be so nice to not have to deal with the rocks in the yard :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool to be able to snowblow the driveway without busting a rod on the stones. That's Himself's dream just as soon as Auntie Rose comes through with the big win

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Betsy. I love my house. I hope I never have to move. Having lived in five different homes since I got married, this one is the one where I want to stay!

    ReplyDelete