Monday, October 13, 2008

Facebook Friends



The picture has nothing to do with Facebook, except that Facebook is a fruit-salad of happy little time suckers.
But I've connected with friends from college, from childhood, from church, and conference. (How's that for alliteration?)
This week my eldest jumped into the Facebook pool. She's actually had the temerity to throw a sheep at her mother! I so had to use the force on her.
Superpoking your offspring is pretty fun, as is having a virtual dog. He's cute, he is easily trained, and I don't have to clean up after him. I can't lose!
I also enjoy Pieces of Flair. By far my favorite one is "Do you think it's because we're AWESOME? I think it's because we're awesome!"
The temptation is to check Facebook nearly as often as I check my email. Virtual dogs have been known to chew on manuscripts! EEEK! Don't think that would fly too well with an editor. "Um, my virtual dog ate it."
Do you have an online time-sucking temptation? Wait, I'll be back for your answer as soon as I go update my status on Facebook. ;)

5 comments:

  1. I wrote my answer on your Wall (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a facebook, too! Is it alright if I add you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Livvie, that would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LUV FACEBOOK! It really can be a time-sucker, though. I *try* to only check it twice a day. What I especially look for are the updates, which are similar to what's on Twitter. I think you should join that too =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall totally send you Flair!

    ReplyDelete