Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wed WI



I'm down two pounds this morning for a total of 56. Yee haw! :D
The last couple weeks have really been a struggle. Not so much with what I have been eating but not wanting to move my tookis. Last night I got on the treadmill for the first time in a long while. (I've been doing my walking outside since I live in MN and winter is coming. There will be plenty of time to walk indoors in the upcoming months. But even my outside walking has fallen off a bit.) I also hiked the incline on the treadmill so I was working harder than I have in the past. I was wiped out when I got done. Man...I don't know how some people do it. But it was worth it. My weight has been bouncing around/holding steady for the past two weeks, and this morning it was down two pounds. The digits on the scale are into whole new territory. This is about what I weighed when I had my first child.
Whenever I get discouraged, I take a look at some before and now pictures, and I imagine 56 one pound packages of ground beef piled up on my counter. That's a lot. And I've lost more now than I still have remaining to lose to reach my goal. A little at a time. :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's really amazing, and I know you can keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! I like your visual of packages of hamburger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another round of congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you, Erica! Keep it up.

    And can I brag and say I lost 30 pounds in the last 3 1/2 weeks? Oh, yeah, I had a baby, too. ;D

    ReplyDelete