This week's Friday Five:
I had something brilliant for the Friday Five...but that was on Wednesday, and now I can't remember what it was...welcome to my world.
So, this week's Friday Five is Five Random Things about Me.
1. I go out of my way not to step on manhole covers or metal grating on the sidewalk.
2. I rarely enjoy movies based on factual events. Either the story is so poignant to me because I know someone went through these things, or I get frustrated by the poetic license taken by the moviemakers that obscures what really happened.
3. My favorite fruit is strawberries.
4. I've never met a cookie I didn't like.
5. The only fish I will eat are the little goldfish crackers.
Nano Update Day 7
Only 1833 words today for a total of 22452. Spent two and a half hours at Panera (eating lunch, then typing) and the place was jammed with people and distractions. I couldn't seem to get too much into the flow today.
Tomorrow is the first local write-in for Wrimos. I'm looking forward to attending and seeing people again and writing a bunch. I want to get to 25K words tomorrow. Halfway done!