Friday, November 07, 2008

The Friday Five - later than usual and NaNo 7




This week's Friday Five:

I had something brilliant for the Friday Five...but that was on Wednesday, and now I can't remember what it was...welcome to my world.


So, this week's Friday Five is Five Random Things about Me.

1. I go out of my way not to step on manhole covers or metal grating on the sidewalk.

2. I rarely enjoy movies based on factual events. Either the story is so poignant to me because I know someone went through these things, or I get frustrated by the poetic license taken by the moviemakers that obscures what really happened.

3. My favorite fruit is strawberries.

4. I've never met a cookie I didn't like.

5. The only fish I will eat are the little goldfish crackers.


Nano Update Day 7
Only 1833 words today for a total of 22452. Spent two and a half hours at Panera (eating lunch, then typing) and the place was jammed with people and distractions. I couldn't seem to get too much into the flow today.
Tomorrow is the first local write-in for Wrimos. I'm looking forward to attending and seeing people again and writing a bunch. I want to get to 25K words tomorrow. Halfway done!

3 comments:

  1. Finally! I waited all day for the five! Inflated your counter no doubt. (-:

    Have fun at the Wrimo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so fantastic! I'm trailing way behind you (9,650) but at least I'm doing something. I hope i can get to the designated goal today because I have two funerals and a conference next week. ;(

    My goodness... where is all your energy coming from? huh? Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a Panera--I've heard everyone talking about it, but no such thing around these parts.

    ReplyDelete