Tuesday, November 11, 2008

NaNo 11



Pick, pick, pick. That's how it went today. I was CRAWLING. I did manage 2500 words today, and the total stands at 30049 words. I limped across the 30K word mark and called a halt for the day.
Still, psychologically it feels good, and if I can manage 3,3oo words tomorrow, I'll be 2/3 finished with this first draft.
I've sent today's take off to my 'first look' buddy. And I'm putting the outline away for the night. Tomorrow is a scheduled write in at the coffee shop. I'd like to go. It might be the middle-of-NaNo-Week-Two boost I need.

2 comments:

  1. Girl, your keyboard is on fire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're keeping an amazing pace considering juggling all the hats you wear, mom, wife, bookkeeper, chauffeur, Lord High Runner of Errands, Slayer of Groceries.

    ReplyDelete