Monday, November 03, 2008

NaNo 3


Today was probably more typical of my NaNo writing than Saturday's big word count.
Today, after a trip to the orthodontist for the boy, schoolwork, bookwork, bank, post office, grocery store and piano lessons (whew!) I got to sit down at 3 pm and start writing.
I logged 3028 words this afternoon. Also got a speedy walk in with the DH after he got home from work. It was dark when we walked. Time change. Ugh!
Still, I'm happy with the word count and all the other stuff I got done today. I'm 1/5th of the way through a first draft! Woohoo!

3 comments:

  1. Wow you really packed a lot into a short time

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy, busy day you had. It's nice having it lighter in the morning, but it sure did get dark early, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super mom/writer! What color is your cape???

    ReplyDelete