Thursday, November 06, 2008

NaNo 6



Today wasn't an earthshattering gain on the NaNo, but respectable. I wrote 2466 words today for a total of 20619 so far.
A write in is scheduled for my local group on Saturday afternoon. I'm hoping that with a good effort tomorrow, I can be almost to the halfway point of 25K.
I went to a coffee shop today to write. I always feel so bohemian and artsy when I got to a coffee shop to work on my novel. Esp. since I don't even drink coffee. They allow me to buy a diet Coke or Pepsi.
This afternoon, I caved totally and ate a chocolate chip cookie. When I got home and tested my blood sugar, I was happy to see the meter read 85. Woohoo! As long as I don't indulge too often, a cookie now and again might be okay. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yup, keep the word count high and the cookie count low.

    At the rate you're writing, you'll be finished before Nano ends. Is there a special recognition for early bids?

    ReplyDelete