Friday, December 26, 2008

Post Christmas Friday Five

I hope you and yours had a very Merry Christmas. I know our family did.

Five things I did on Christmas Day:

1. Ate too much. Ugh!

2. Watched Kung Fu Panda.

3. Played Zoo Tycoon with my daughter while we watched the Spurs beat the Suns with a last second buzzer-beater three from a relatively unknown Spurs player.

4. Made the Vetsch Family traditional Christmas Waffles for breakfast.

5. Was thankful, for my family, for their generosity, and mostly for my Savior.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great Christmas! Ours was fast and furious. Three big meals in three days, so I echo the "eating too much" sentiment.
    May 2009 be a year of blessings for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We watched Kung Fu Panda, too. My 3 month old is teething, and he'll chew on his hand so we say to him, "I see you like to chew. Would you like to chew on my fist?" Then we let him gnaw on our knuckles.

    We're too funny, we know. :)

    ReplyDelete