One thing I've discovered with my recent weight loss is that my internal thermometer is all out of whack. I'm not sure what whack is, but my thermometer is out of it.
Without all the extra insulation, I find myself getting cold. The other night the thermostat on the gas fireplace said it was 68 degrees in the bedroom, and I was freezing! I turned on the fireplace to warm things up. When the temp hit 70 degrees, I was roasting! That's a pretty small window.
I've noticed that my hands get very cold now when I type. Yesterday I broke down and bought a pair of fingerless gloves (in navy blue) to help with the problem. Though they felt a little bulky at first, they seem like they will keep the chill away while still allowing me to type. Yay!
Do you have fingerless gloves? Is your thermometer out of whack too?