Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wednesday WI



It's been awhile since I dedicated a post to the Wednesday Weigh In. Mostly because nothing of note had been happening on that front for weeks.
Good news. This week the scale nosed down into a new place for the first time in a long time. Yay!
Good news. Blood sugar testing continues to show that the levels are very good, all within the normal range.
Odd news. I've been drinking Slim Fast shakes for breakfast. Mostly because I think they are tasty. :) But the weird thing is...my cat also thinks they are tasty. She whines at my bedroom door, then when I get up, twines herself around my legs until I am in danger of tripping and or punting her inadvertantly. If I don't pour her a little in a saucer, she will whine and cry and as soon as I sit down with my can of Slim Fast, she tries to jump up in my lap, on the table, or on the desk and stick her whiskers in my face. Little weirdo.

5 comments:

  1. Good going on new progess. This time of year is soooo hard to lose weight. I pretty much figure if I don't gain any I'm winning.

    Weird cat! What flavor does she like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all about the Milk Chocolate for her...and me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the down turn. And it's always good to have a buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, little weirdo! Yay for holiday weight loss. Can you lose some for me too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the weight loss and the blood sugar staying down. You're an inspiration of what a gal can do when she sets her mind to it. Love the story about your kitty. Meow for Slim Fast :-)

    ReplyDelete