Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wednesday WI


The scale nudged down again this week. WOOHOO! I've now lost a total of 60 pounds.
I'm hoping to just maintain through the holidays, make good choices to balance out the sweets and opportunities to overindulge that surround the celebration of the Christmas season.
Now, if I could just convince myself to get on the treadmill more faithfully. I really miss walking outside.
On another note, for our anniversary yesterday, my DH and I purchased the blu-ray edition of The Mummy, Curse of the Dragon Emperor. Of course this necessitated a late night download of the latest firmware update for the blu-ray player and subsequent installation on the box.
Remember when all you had to do was shove a tape into a slot and press play?
I miss my 8-track...the one in the 1973 Chevy Blazer that I used to drive...and my Oak Ridge Boys 8-tracks, and Statler Brothers, and Charley Pride and Jerry Reed...those were the days!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the loss. I hope to do the same and just maintain through the holiday.

    ReplyDelete