Five games I've played this year:
1. Quelf. This game is nuts.
2. Imagine If... This one was a lot of fun, and there's no wrong answer. I love that in a game.
3. Apples to Apples. Love this one too. The answers are so funny, and we tend to play marathon games where we go through ALL the cards.
4. 500. In Peter's family, you need to know how to play this game. When I first joined the family 19 years ago, it was the only game they played together. I learned in self-defense.
5. Zoo Tycoon. I love playing this game with my daughter. We design zoos and try to beat the challenges.
There's one game I want to try with the family, Settlers of Cataan. I've heard good things and think it would suit my strategists very well. Have to look into acquiring it.